Catherine McKenna
Hon. Catherine McKenna
Member of Parliament for Ottawa Centre
Services We Can Help You With

We can help provide information on federal government issues or connect you to other levels of government and community resources.

We are pleased to help you access these federal government services and programs:

Canada Pension Plan

Almost all people who work in Canada contribute to the Canada Pension Plan. It provides benefits when a contributor retires, is disabled, or passes away.

Employment Insurance

Employment insurance provides income support for workers.

Employment insurance application

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Find out about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or see if there is an office close to you.

For more information, you can also visit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s help centre.

Guaranteed Income Supplement

The Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) is a monthly income supplement available to low income old age security recipients.

GIS Eligibility requirements and application information

Old Age Security

Old Age Security (OAS) is a monthly payment available to some Canadians over the age of 65.

Passport/Consular Affairs

If you are travelling abroad (including to the United States) it is important to have a valid Canadian passport.

Canadian passport application forms

Passport offices close to you.

Global Affairs Canada issues travel advice and advisories for prospective travelers.


Individuals and business taxes can be filed with the Canada Revenue Agency.

Veterans’ issues

Find out information regarding veteran’s issues, or visit a Veteran’s Affairs office near you.


Please Note:

If you have a personal case with any of these departments, a consent form must be filled out with our office to authorize us to speak on your behalf.

Our office cannot influence or interfere in the decision making process. Our office can provide assistance and offer resources in order to guide you through the various processes.

In order to best address your concern, we encourage you to give us a call or send us an email with a brief description of your case. We will be in contact with you to determine next steps in a timely manner.

Main office - Ottawa
107 Catherine Street
Ottawa, Ontario
K2P 0P4


Show Map

Hill Office
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A6


Show Map